Pet Grooming Parlour
Jessica Tucker, Owner at Completely Mutts, Devon. Check out our other testimonials..
We have been creating our industry leading Grooming Parlours since 1986 and they are like nothing else in the industry. Built from our Revolutionary insulated panel and hand made onsite, each parlour provides you with the perfect professional grooming salon without the costs of a retail premises and from the comfort of your own garden - plus when you move home you just take it with you!
New Range for 2018!
Introducing g:room - our incredible new range of grooming rooms with the same amazing benefits of our famous Wet Pets Parlours but suitable for every budget! Heres just a few of the benefits...
- Handmade onsite from our own Revolutionary composite panel
- Zero maintainece required & completely rot free
- Provide unrivalled levels of insulation, sound proofing and are completely waterproof
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- 60+ years life span
- No foundations required
- Never normally require any Planning permission due to their size and portability
- Fully Double Glazed opening double doors for a wonderful open plan design. Single door option available at no extra cost.
- Unique white gloss "Wet Room" interior with a texture free wipe clean finish that can be completely hosed or jet washed out
- Zero joins due to one piece panel walls for maximum strength, portability,weather proofing and longevity
- Completely self contained and simply plug into the mains via the 25m cable, and plug your hose pipe onto the outside hose lock provided for the water supply. If a hose pipe is not available we can install interior water tanks.
- Fully portable and can be moved an unlimited amount of times
- Delivered to ready to work with no on-site construction required
- Can be delivered to even the most hard to reach gardens
- Wet Pets are fully FCA regulated and Finance can be arranged on all sizes and converisons
- Each g:room is fully customizable to your garden in terms of size and the water in/out and electric ports tailored to fit your garden
- Unlimited external finishes available, from standard white GRP to Treated wood cladding or our brand new Wood Effect fibre glass cladding that looks just like wood but will never age or require maintainence
- Can be supplied as building only or fully kitted out with unlimited extras - we can even for your own equipment for you!
- Assistance can be provided with site surveys and delivery.
Our incredible Insualted water proof g:rooms allow you to have a fully functioning professional work place wherever you want to work! - and if you want to move it? no problem! They are completely portable and can be moved an unlimited amount of times.
Our new 360° Table access allows you to move your table anywhere in the parlour! - Its ideal for getting older dogs out of the bath too to save you lifting them onto the table! The wheels lock into position during the groom and the table stows under a retainer with additional shoot bolts to safely lock it in place during any movement of the pod. If your working near the open doors, ensure you have the dog adequately secured to the table (unlike our dog Spartacus pictured!).
With the addition of our Doggy Door Guards, you can either work with both main doors open OR close the door nearest to your customer incase they may try to escape! and open the opposite door whilst bringing our door guard across to create a lovely open but secure workplace.
Our wall mounted Dryer Blaster Combi's are fitted with extra long hoses enabling you to reach the bath and the table easily. If a cabinet is chosen, we can mount the Dryer inside and display the controls on the outisde of the cabinet for super easy adjustability. When your finished, simply feed the hose back through into the cupboard to keep things neat and tidy!
Our Parlours are extremely light but strong and can easily be moved every day if they need to be. For hard to reach areas we advise them to be craned in and due to their unique design they do not need concrete footings - they can go on grass, gravel and many other types of surface.
Please see our prices below - from a standard building with electrics and lighting to a full grooming salon, we can provide it all...
Every g:room is built from our Revolutionary insulated and sound/waterproof panel but you can hand pick what goes into pod. Interior floor colours and external capping can be any colour you like and the standard external finish is white gloss GRP.
Finance Available on all of options.
Finance Available on all of options.
Finance Available on all of options.
Fancy something a little different? No problem! Aside from our g;room range we can build a huge range of different designs to exactly fit your needs and please see some examples below...
Each Parlour is made using a unique process, panels are made in one piece upto a maximum size of 10 x 3.5m, this reduces the number of joints needed ensuring a structurally stable, lightweight, watertight and strong structure with unbeatable thermal properties.
Buildings can be completely pre-made and simply craned into place - subject to sizes and access, resulting in minimal disruption to your home.
Made from our Revolutionary 'VSIP' Panels
Unbeatable thermal qualities
Superb sound insulation
Normally no planning permission required* (*Depending on size & location)
No foundations required
Delivered complete & portable
Can be easily moved
Built to any size & specification
The Design Process
Each and every project is underpinned by the highest levels of Service and aftercare, that reinforce the decision to own a Wet Pets Parlour.
The Build: The floor, walls and roof are made from our unique Structurally Insulated Panels. This ensures that the whole building is structurally stable, waterproof and provides unsurpassed levels of insulation. This helps to keep you warm in Winter and cool in the Summer.
Foundations: Foundations are not necessary as our buildings are structurally self-supporting and can be posi-tioned anywhere.
Exterior: We have a wide range of finishes, whether it be timber cladding, such as Thermo-wood or Western Red Cedar, painted, stone, eco wall or a modern panel system for a more contemporary look.
Interior: From traditional plaster to attractive wall panel systems, a range of finishes from brushed Metal to Amazonia Linewood are available.
Lighting: Low voltage LED lights are included as standard but a limitless choice of lighting is available.
Flooring: A standard waterproof non-slip floor is included A choice of solid wood, engineered wood, laminate, tiled or carpet is offered.
Heating/Cooling: A climate control system or under-floor heating are our most popular choices.
Windows & Doors: A full length fixed window is included as standard with a modular door. Bi-fold, Patio or French doors with a huge range of windows are available in a powder-coat colour of your choice.
Power: Just plug into your home power supply and you are ready to play! Our special outdoor plug system enables you to use a standard 3 pin plug attached to a purpose built 25m cable to plug directly into a plug in your home, providing the supply of energy for your parlour. Internally, there are three double sockets and a British Safety Standard RCB unit that protects your electrical supply and provides you with maximum safety standards.
Check out our Parlour Packages!
Pet Grooming Parlour Contact
If you like what you see with our grooming van conversions, call us today on 01258 837779, or email us at email@example.com. Contact Wet Pets Conversions today or alternatively simply fill in the form below and press submit and we will get back to you shortly regarding your enquiry.